What I’ve Learned so far on this adventure on planet earth:
I have tried to write a blog for the last three weeks and have found my thoughts useless, silly, and viturally unimportant. I wanted to share something that came deeply from the heart; not just pop culture, pop psychology, or simplist views about world events.
I dug deep and thought long and hard about what my soul was longing to share. These are the words of a 57 year old woman on what life is truly about and what is of value.
1. You need money to live but money does not create a meaningful life.
2. There is injustice in the world in both personal and professional relationships that really have nothing to do with you on a personal level.
3. Romance is transient. Sex is fleeting. Men and women truly don’t understand each other.
4. It hurts when someone lets you down but not near as much as when you disappoint yourself.
5. There is more to life that is invisible than what the senses can perceive.
6. Reincarnation is a reality. Life is transient but your essence is eternal.
7. Children are the truest form of love.
8. Four legged creatures have spirits and should be treated with dignity.
9. Love is the most powerful energy of the universe and laughter is the best medicine.
10. Without passion for creating, life withers.
11. Family is everything; even the ones that drive you crazy.
12. The Bible is one of the best books I’ve ever read.
13. The most difficult challenge of living is to dig deep within the darkest parts of our lives to do the inner work of healing.
14. It’s not God that doesn’t forgive us, it’s ourselves who can’t seem to let it go.
15. Our biggest enemy is the ego!