The Power Of Telling Your Truth
The Aftermath of Telling The Truth about your Life
and how to handle it.
Constand alleges that Cosby sexually assaulted her in his Montgomery County, Pennsylvania home in 2004.
Green told the “Today” show in 2005 she was “face down on the table of the restaurant” about 30 minutes after taking the pills. Cosby allegedly offered to take her home. Once they were at Green’s apartment, he allegedly undressed her and assaulted her in her bed.
Bowman, now 47, said she met Cosby in 1985 when she was a 17-year-old aspiring actress. He became a father figure and mentor to her, she said.
These and 39 other women have come out about the beloved actor, Bill Cosby with accusations of sexual assault. I am proud of these ladies and if you watch the interviews you will observe a continnum of emotions from relief to unexplainable despair marked with periods of depression.
But what actually happens after you let your story out for the world to see, experience, and judge?
Here are some loving reminders for myself, the ladies involved with Bill Cosby, and millions of others who risk insanity and public disgrace reaching for peace and healing by sharing their story of love, sex, and passion:
Telling The Truth Helps YOU:
- Eliminate the space that took up all of the room in your heart of sorrow and sadness. Letting these feelings out will wither cause you to continue this heaviness or get to the core of living- loving yourself so you can love others. If you bravely choose to get to the core, emptying the garbage of embarrassment, anquish, and confusion, the effects of this experience will do more for your life than any other experience. When the truth is out, healing takes place and you will now:
- Love yourself so you don’t hide who you really are.
- Feel a sense of freedom that you don’t need to prove anything.
- No longer feel an obligation to accept future bad treatment from others.
- Are now are able to love without fear of getting hurt.
- Find out who your true friends are. Some people will hate you for it as you have upset their status quo; while others will gently whisper:
“We’ve been waiting for you to see this. We love you and believe in your power to overcome any obstacles that hinder you from achieving your highest good.”
- After the smoke clears, these truth telling moments have the ability to bring out the best in others empowering them so the world is full of healing and higher energies.
- New people will magically appear un announced to embrace, encourage, and join in meaningful friendships with you.
Note to the Haters:
Every roof has a leak.
Living life on auto to avoid facing yourself maintaining a quiet life of desperation is a waste of time.
Those who judge will be judged as well.