Protection and Prevention Of Your Aura
Discovering YOUR Aura – Part 3
“Elevate your aura, elevate your life.”Asad Meah
Have you been noticing that when you are in some places or with certain people that you feel more positive? Awareness is the first step and now it’s time to ready yourself as a measure of self-care to protect both your physical self and your spiritual self. Both need each other on this journey as you have made a commitment with yourself, your tribe, your guides, and master teachers to visit earth university.
As a reminder before you begin to keep your personal aura glowing and growing, remember you can protect your aura! It is up to you to create a conscious relationship with your spiritual self and become it’s best friend. Nurture it, sit with it, and listen to it.
Here are some ideas to protect your Aura:
- Wear white when you need to expand your energy. I wear a white ribbon in my hair!
- Have class and style by exuding an aura of confidence without being cocky.
- Class and style have nothing to do with money and don’t be fooled by the ego spirit could care less about material things.
- Be grateful. It is visible to others in your aura.
- Your aura is linked to different planes of awareness. Keep practicing your ascension to higher energy.
- Each of your actions either expands or contracts your Aura with feelings of dense emotions.
- Love yourself so much that your energy and aura reject others who don’t value your essence.
Practice One: Detaching from negative people, places, and things
If you feel someone’s dense spirit…jealousy, greed, or just plain self-hatred, it’s time for self-care.
- Move away a bit and stand with your feet apart.
- Imagine a string attached between both of you, or a room, or a group.
- Now visualize in your mind’s eye your angel is handing you a beautiful magical sword.
- See yourself with power and love for the people involved.
- Now, Sever the cord that binds you.
- Seal up your aura by pushing the sword away from you.
- Surround yourself in a crystal clear light.
- Think or say, “I am free from all negative connection.”
- Breathe in and out until you feel your soul in your body.
- Stomp your feet or clap your hands to bring your soul into your body more deeply.
- Silently or verbally say, “As it is above, so it is below.”
- Smile and go about your life with lightness and love.
Practice Two: Defending deep attacks with a particular person or group
- Close your eyes and if you know the person who is attacking you, tell their soul that it must leave your vibration.
- Envision your guides and angles swiping away and unplugging any negativity or dark spots.
- Return your attention to your own consciousness and aura.
- Breathe in and see your aura in a crystal clear light.
- Stomp your feet or clap your hands until you feel your soul in every aspect of your body.
- Silently or verbally end by saying, “As it is above, so it is below.”
- Smile with gratitude and go forth and send love to everyone you meet.
It’s always great to create your own practice but this will get you started. No one knows you and your vibes more than yourself. You have the power to protect both!
Remember that breathing and meditation are great ways to clear your aura. Like any skill, practice is important. The key is to be aware of your body and soul and how it feels throughout your day to stop the tears in your aura when they first occur. If you need some help getting started, check out one of my free meditations!
About The Author
April Kirkwood, LPC is a vetted therapist, published author, and TedX speaker providing innovative methods untiling Eastern and Western practices with researched based counseling theories. Her one of a kind content is creating a movement that wakes up others from their drab sleep state to a new awareness and vitality for seeing their story with joy and gratitude. She is an advocate for others who have been affected by early childhood exposing its effect on adult romance. Her philosophy and treatment is a refreshing blend identifying the mind, soul, and body connection through practices of awareness, awakening and play therapy. Her podcast, The April Kirkwood Show ‘Soulfully Yours’, is on Stitcher, Itunes, and SoundCloud, and Buzzsprout debuts July 2019. The inspirational handbook, The Guide to Living in the Now can be purchased at www.AYRIAL.com. Her memoir, Working My Way Back To Me, is an inspirational tale that sheds light on universal struggles involving love, sexuality, addiction, and mental health. April’s reckoning with an emotionally destructive relationship that harkens to her early childhood, and the women pushing and pulling behind her gives insight to others about their lives. It is a story in which April refuses to see herself as a victim but instead tries to summon the courage and resilience to reinvent herself. She works with TedX and her topic, The Brutal Reality of Believing Your Own Fake News shares how to break free from the lies we tell ourselves that create lives of that are unfulfilling.