By now I hope you are getting to know me, the real deeply flawed but ever present girl who most of the name is pretty happy. If now, let me share with you what others ofter say, People always ask me, “April, how did find yourself out of your drama? How do you move on? Find a smile in life’s issues? I did it and I’m proud to say most days, not all, I’m more then Ok. I’m pretty darn happy.
But after reading, Working My Way Back To Me, you will most undoubtedly see how much we probably have in common. The message and why I write is quite simply this, “It is possible to move on without becoming a cynical bitter ****** and use what you’ve been through to make life better.
Quick Test: Do any of these resonate with you?A person without a strong sense of identity tends to suffer from:
- Low Self-Esteem
- Feelings of emptiness or meaninglessness
- Feelings of helplessness
- Stunted dreams
- Financial difficulties
If any of these happen to fit more then just once in a blue moon, you may be struggling with finding yourself. Take a look at trying a few of these and rediscover your Magnificent Self.
Tips To Find True Self
- Write down what everyone has told you about yourself, what they think is right, and what they think is wrong.
- Cross off those items in the list that you no longer buy into and circle the ones you still question. There are no right or wrong answers and no rush. You are free to return and change your answers. You can an A just for showing up.
- Make a list of what you know you love…in terms of interests, passions, hobbies, and people. Make a commitment to only hang out with others that make you feel happy.
- Write down what feels right to you.
- Now create a list of people, places, and things that feel right.
As you raise your energy raises from being in a positive place, watch what happens and it continues to repeat itself attracting more of the same. Changes will come and go with them. Some people may not understand…walk away and let it go. Each day your self-worth will grow with the new, original self you always are!
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
Evidence of someone who knows who they are:
e living your life purpose:
1. You feel truly alive.
2. You’ve forgiven yourself and others for past mistakes.
3. You’re grateful while you work toward what you want.
4. You trust your heart.
5. You don’t settle.
6. Your past mistakes serve a purpose.
7. Instead of trying to change the world, you focus on changing yourself.
8. You live less out of habit and more from intent.
9. Your faith is bigger than your fear.
10. Instead of focusing on your bank account, you focus on who you can and have helped.
11. You go to bed smiling and proud of your day.
12. You appreciate each moment and can find purpose in pain.
13. You are who you are, not who the world says you should be.
14. You realize your life purpose isn’t just about you.
15. You tell yourself you love you and can accept compliments gracefully.
16. You stopped comparing yourself to others and celebrate your unique, quirky, beautiful self.
17. You’ve let go of trying to “find” your purpose and instead do what you are passionate about.
18. You know the world needs something in you.
19. You’re OK with not getting what you want because you know you always get what you need.
20. You appreciate the journey, if not more so, than the destination.
Sign up for “Between YOU and Me” newsletter with deeply insightful conversations, webinars, and more.
Until we meet again,
April of Course
A new friend