*NEW* Life Notes From Guidance Counselor on LOVE
Missed a segment?
We’ve Got Your Cliff Notes on Love
(Updated dated daily)
- Women prefer pictures of men who are proud more than happy.
- Men prefer pictures of women who are happy but not too proud.
- Both are attracted to pictures of those who show a bit of a shameful side.
- Women are more attracted to partners who resemble their current or past partners men don’t always adhere. So in some reference, we do have a ‘type’ we like.
- Both men and women are more interested in those who use a lot of big gestures aka moving arms and hands.
- In profiles, more people liked pictures when the person was in a more expansive pose.
- Spend two minutes gazing into your lover’s eyes to increase feelings of passion and affection.
- When someone ‘bids’ for your attention they truly want affection. Turning inwards towards them has been shown to be major in keeping love alive.
- If you want to show someone on a dating app to your friends, don’t make the mistake of clicking their profile page a zillion times. They will see every one you sent it to and you will seem pathetic and desperate.
- Will Their Handwriting give them away? Large handwriting indicates and extrovert. Small handwriting indicates an introvert. Narrowly spaced letters indicate caution. Widely spaced letters indicate throwing caution to the wind. The middle zone of a word is where every letter makes it appearance plus c, m, n, r, s, v, w, and x. If the person uses words with these more then others, they are practical and good at details. The lower zone is where we find the bottoms of the letters, g, j, p, q, and x. This is the zone of sexuality and physical energy. People with this zone dominant are materialistic and sensual. The upper zone are the tops of the letters; b, d, f, h, k, l, and t, as well as j. This is where your find imagination and emotions. A dominant upper zone indicates a think, someone who’s concerned about the larger world.
- Better looking people and wealthy get bored more easily and cheat more than average individuals.
- Who makes the best mate? Those who have strong moral values. Education, political affiliations, and career choice have little to do with finding a mate that is true blue.
- Single this Valentine’s Day? Why not reach out to an ex and send them a message. It’s wonderful for closure. Letting go of the past is necessary to make room for the future.
Please follow and like us: