What does spirituality have to do about your place of work?
How are things going at your job?
Get real here. Are you working with Satan’s sister, the grim reaper out to take your last drop of blood, or the back stabbing bitch who pretends to play nice in the sandbox of work but will slice and dice you if given the chance?
Let’s get to the bottom of this before we call off and ruin another one of our precious vacation days just to avoid their faces.
Why they act like tyrants:
- Their ego has gone wild.
- They are little people with a new position of power they never had before and they have no idea what to do with this power but abuse it.
- They want to be on top fueled by greed running amuck.
- They were bullies in the school yard now they are just grown up bullies at work.
- The universe and the divine plan created this experience for your highest intention and spiritual ascension.
What do you do about it?
- Find out who your problem is first.
- Think about how they cause issues for you.
- Think about what they want. People act in certain ways because they believe it will pay off for them. What’s their payoff? A raise, a pat on the back, a better position?
- Then, let them cunningly know you aren’t here for example, the boss’s job. Get the heat off yourself.
- Be pleasant.
- Stay your distance.
- No gossip, this isn’t summer camp, it’s a job.
- Find your zen. (Read below)
Get spiritual at work:
- Step back and realize this is just one brief moment in your soul’s evolution aka see the big picture.
- Continue like the Statue of Liberty loving everyone you meet.
- Do your job to the best of your ability.
- Surrounding yourself with those you can trust.
- Stand back to see the motivations behind each person’s actions and reactions as a neutral observer.
- Learn patience, self-control, and forgiveness.
- Keep your options open. Sometimes life shuts doors so we can open others.
- Keep calm, learn the lesson, so you don’t have to repeat this scene again.
PS: Statistics show us that more people get fired due to personality issues rather then their ability to do the job assigned to them. In other words, ‘smile and world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone.’
Friday is soon upon us.
Let your light shine.
April of Course
You may also like: